Wednesday, July 29, 2009

VACATION!!


For the first time in about four years, we are able to join my family for our annual family vacation. A week in Cayucos/Morro Bay/SLO/Pismo area is something we have done since I was about 5 years old, but for the last few years our schedules and financial situations kept Uciel and I from joining everyone. So I am ecstatic to be back at the coast for a few days with my family and the Beberians! I smile especially as I slip on a sweatshirt to go for a walk; in Fresno I would have been in tank top and shorts and still sweating!!




Ahhhhhhhhhhh.... vacation!

2 comments:

Justinand said...

How fun!!! Justin and I are sneaking in a few days in Cayucos next week before the reunion. Can hardly wait to wear a sweatshirt!!!! Have fun! See you next Saturday!

Jason Locke said...

Sounds really great about right now!