Thursday, July 2, 2009

Blogging from my Garage

Its a pleasant afternoon in Fresno, sitting in my garage.

Pleasant? You say.
...in Fresno?? You say.
...in a garage??
...in July?!
Actually, yes.

I sit here with a swamp cooler pointed directly at me in an open garage so I can see the sun shining and hear the birds chirping, instead of being in the sun burning and under the birds pooping.
I originally came out to the garage because Uciel was working on his truck stuff, as usual. I have newfound freedom with this wireless Internet card...no more being stuck to the desk! It is slower, but for the mobility and lower price I can deal with it. I brought the computer to show him something and end up sitting here long after he has finished.
The warm, fresh air reminds me that its summer and I get happy...I get even happier that I can relish in summer in spite of the fact I am still working because I get a long weekend and I am completely caught up at school and can enjoy a July 4th with family....

Blogging instead of working
Ahhhhhh.....

1 comment:

Mama J said...

Two Thumbs Up! I like!