Saturday, December 27, 2008

Better than I thought

So, I know I sounded very "scroogy" in my last post and I am happy to report that Christmas itself pretty much made up for the lack of a Christmas season.
I was able to see about 70% of my family and I will see more at our belated Christmas on Sat. I think it was just that I am so used to the whole season being "merry and bright" and I was missing that feeling.
I got to see my family, buy a few gifts and make the rest, had great food, Isa was very happy to be around the family (and they hooked her up too! She made out like a bandit on the gift front!)

...bottom line: I got that whole "its the thought that counts" and "its not about the presents" kind of Christmas, which is absolutely fine by me, as long as my family is there. :)

No comments: