Saturday, March 21, 2009

Slim Down Saturday

SO...now that I am in this competition, I have to really keep myself on track. In an effort to prepare, I made menus for the 8 weeks I will be participating. I have found that my downfall usually lies in lack of preparation; I have no discipline when I have to decide on the spot (especially if there are pictures of food involved).
I also timed myself making a healthy, 2-block, breakfast. I can make turkey bacon with egg substitute & cheese over toast in 6 minutes and 40 seconds, including a piece of buttered toast and cheese stick for the girl. If I add cleaning up after myself it goes to 8 minutes...For $1000 I can do 8 minutes! Now it is just every other meal for the next eight weeks that I have to conquer.
I will also be going to the gym every day and we start volleyabll open gym after Easter break...I am gonna try to hit this HARD CORE!!
Now I am off to the gym to time out my 3 workout routines so I have no excuse if I am running late...
Again...if you see me, don't let me eat it!!

No comments: